Terms and Conditions for The Laundry Hub Giveaway - @the.laundry.hub
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The prize draw will be hosted at @the.laundry.hub on Instagram. To enter on Instagram, entrants must:
a) Follow @the.laundry.hub on Instagram
b) Like the giveaway post on @the.laundry.hub
c) Tag a friend in the comments section of @the.laundry.hub giveaway post
- Multiple friends can be tagged for multiple entries, but each tag must be its own comment.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00PM BST on 31st July 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 11:59PM BST on 6th August 2021.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Each entry:
must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
- must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Star Brands and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos other than those of Star Brands unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from Instagram immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from @the.laundry.hub Instagram at any time without prior notice to entrants.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit the Promoter’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence).
- By submitting your entry, you grant the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There are 28 prizes to be won on Instagram:
- 1 x Dyson V11 Outsize Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 1 x Dyson HS03 Corrale Hair Straighteners
- 1 x Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
- 25x The Laundry Hub Product Bundles
- On Instagram, the first three entries drawn at random, via a computerised draw, on or around 9th August 2021 from all entries received by the closing date will be awarded the prizes. All entries will be assigned a number in order of entry and the winning numbers will be selected by a random number generator. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. The valid entries from Instagram will be put into an online generator and then a winner will be selected at random out of the relevant draw. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified by Instagram Direct Message from @the.laundry.hub within 28 days of the closing date. The winner(s) must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name and address and contact telephone number within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Star Brands Ltd, Leeds LS15 8ZB within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Star Brands Ltd, Leeds LS15 8ZB (please do not send entries to this address)